I got an award!

My friend Wendy gave my blog the Sunshine award. Thanks Wendy! She stated that my blog was one that brings sunshine into her world. Having spring fever and wanting it to warm up here in Utah, I will gladly accept the Sunshine Award!
So here is the rules, award 12 other blogs the sunshine award, make a comment and link them back to the blog that gave you the award. So, here is the link to Wendy's blog http://blessedwitharichhart.blogspot.com/. The blogs that I am awarding are: (not in any particular order)
Johansen's Ranch
The Adam's Family
The Springer Family
The Island Cloves
Bakerella
A Little Adoption
The Baldwin Family
Crazy 4 Stamps
The Surrogate Life
Crazy 4 Stamps
The Surrogate Life
Buckmiller Family
Our Little Website
Walton Watch
On Top of the Hills
The last 2 have been nominated by Wendy too, but they bring Sunshine and smiles into my life so, I am awarding them too. Thank you all for your blogging and letting me into your lives.

1 comment:
Thank you for the award :)
Post a Comment