Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CHILDREN!

Today, as I was busy working on the house and getting ready for the day, my children disappeared and the house became quiet. As all mothers know, that means DANGER! Luckily, our house is not huge, it is pretty easy to find them. When I found them, Lynnie had a purple crayon and Colin had a green, my head screamed DANGER! So, can you guess what I found on my wall? Yep, you guessed it, my children had found a large canvas, my wall, and were creating art. Now, here is the impressive part, I did not even yell once at my children, can you believe it? That's right, maybe it's because I know that toothpaste and Mr Cleans Magic Eraser both take crayon off the walls or maybe it's because I just know that is a fact of life.
This evening, after all my running around and working I told Colin, he had to clean it up. Since, they had used bath crayons, I thought that I would try taking it off with a wet rag. I was so glad that it work and Colin did 99% of the cleaning, without complaining. When I asked him what the lesson was he said "No write on mommy's walls." I am glad that he was able to tell me the lesson and hopefully (fingers crossed) he doesn't do it again.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh that last picture is the cutest! Good for you for not yelling! I think you just earned 50 mommy points! TOUCHDOWN!!