Wednesday, August 25, 2010

$2 Tuesday

As mentioned earlier, Colin has been bugging us to take him to see dinors. So, this month on Tuesdays any exhibit is just $2 at Thanksgiving point (and we all know my love of deals) and Bri does homework on Tuesdays, so I decided it would be a great time to take the kids down to dino land. I asked Lindsey if she and Carter wanted to go and I got a big NO. So, later I called her and told her I was going to just take Carter with my kids and told her I would be by to pick him up. Well, I got there and she was ready, she had changed her mind.
The kids were so excited to get there and see the dinosaurs that they were running from one thing to the other. We did so many things, but we did them fast, as we only had just over an hour before the museum closed.
The kids weighed themselves to see what kind of dinosaur weighed as much as they did
The kids drew dinosaurs
They played in the sand and water and would have been happy here all night
And Lindsey and I held the world in our hands
It was a great time and a great deal. I am soo very glad we made it to see dinors.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Me too! Costco fiasco and all! I love you S!