I have not been keeping up on my posting as you are aware. My blogging this summer has not been what it should be. I have 2 blog posts that I will back date, that need to be done and I have NO desire to do it. It is so not like me. I am usually so excited to write the things/activities that we have done, my sister even commented that I am NOT doing a good job at keeping up in the blogging world. I don't even get to reading the blog posts of my friends that I usually would check once a day.
Unfortunately, my blogging is not the only thing taking a back seat. My couponing is as well. I get my coupons, usually I would get them cut within a day or two and get them put away. Well, last weeks coupons sat out for 6 days. I just can't can't find my groove.
However, as my friend Wendy has pointed out, school starts soon, which means Carter is coming back during the week, maybe the structure of the school year is what I am lacking. Maybe, I need to have time lines and things to do to make sure that I get my stuff done. So, here is the the summer ending (crying) and to the start of a school year that will hopefully put me back on track.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

1 comment:
Yes, structure is great!
And I am SO afraid of those geese. My toddlers were always braver than me. I remember picking Kambree up and running with her from some ducks that were getting aggressive. It's amazing she's not in therapy for bird fear. (I know I should be!)
Post a Comment