Yesterday morning, when Colin woke up he was telling me all the animals that we saw at Wheeler Farm the day before and the conversation went something like this.
C: We see cows
C: We see cows
M: Yes we did
C: Yes, we feed ducks, see horses
M: We did, what else did we see? Did we see pigs?
C: Yes, we see pig poop
I couldn't help but laugh at that, of all the animals we saw, he says " we see pig poop". The things that come out the mouths of babes.
Audra, is so skinny, it is hard to find pants that work for her. She is tall so she needs the length in clothes, but her waist is so small that 12 month pants fall off of her. So, yesterday, she was in shorts that eventually fell down and she took them off. I took the shorts and placed them on the table, a while later, she wanted them back and so I gave them too her. Well, she came back very shortly and said "hat" and pointed to the shorts on her head. Then her big brother had to copy, but it was so cute.

Last night, Murray City was having a safety fair. So, after talking Bri into going, we headed over to Murray Park for the safety fair, and can I tell you I was majorly impressed. They had firetrucks, ambulances, police cars, motorcycles, etc., that the kids could climb on and touch. They had firefighter hats, police badges, stickers, and free helmets for the kids. Colin got a firetruck tattoo and loved watching the robot. Lou on the other hand, loved the motor brigade presentation, she was watching so intently and clapping, she too loved the robot, as she started chasing it. 


Toward the end of the event, the SWAT team attacked an old car and then the fire department used the jaws of life to pull a manikin out. They also had 2 helicopters (Life Flight) land, one from the U of U and one from IMC. Both kids enjoyed watching them and then getting into them. I was so pleased that we went and the kids could get some hands on, so they are not scared of the people there to help us. 


No comments:
Post a Comment