Today,
Bri and I struggled to get out of bed. We both slept until 9:00 AM, watched a little TV and finally headed out for breakfast. We strolled along the boardwalk, until we found a place to have breakfast. I told
Bri as we were waiting for breakfast, that we should eat outside and enjoy the scenery. We got our food and headed for the benches across the walk, as all the tables were full. And I kid you not, I was attacked by a darn seagull. The darn bird, grabbed my waffle and flew off. He didn't make it very far, before he dropped it on the boardwalk. I could not believe the bird stole my breakfast.
Bri was kind enough to share his sandwich, but I felt
gypped for quite some time.


After, breakfast we just strolled along the boardwalk. After a while, I decided that I wanted a new pair of flip flops, since I have worn mine out. We went shopping in the mall connected to
Caesers. It was so lovely, there were chairs in sand that over looked the bench and ocean, but it was indoors so the temperature was controlled.
Bri and I just sat there and soaked up the
ambiance. We then went to the water show in the mall, it was lights, fog and water moving to music. It was very cool.


We decided to head back for the hotel, no shoes in hand, but a great outing still. We got back to the room and climbed into bed and took a nap. We were just so
worn out. We slept for a while and then decided we better get up and go to dinner. We went to The Trinity Irish Pub, the decor there was so awesome, you could tell that they spent time and money to make it look and feel like a true Irish Pub.
Bri had a burger, I had a salad and a yummy chocolate dessert. It could put a person into a chocolate coma, it was so rich and fabulous. After we went back to the hotel, ordered a movie and called it a night.

1 comment:
Fabulous day...except for that Seagull. I think I would have fainted as I HATE birds!
I love grown up trips and the ability to nap in the middle of the day on them! So nice...
Post a Comment