This past Friday was Audra Lynnie Lou's second birthday. However, I was running Ragnar and so the party was moved to Sunday, so I could be there to celebrate with her. Bri and Coly took Audra hiking and out to lunch on her birthday, so she did get some fun in on her actual birthday.
Sunday, we had the party over at Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Dustin's house. When we pulled up to their house this was what was in the yard from Grandpa Garry. 
The card in the yard was so cute and it just helped it feel like a party. We went inside to put up the decorations and wait for people to arrive. Since it was Father's Day, everyone had a hard time getting there on time. But once people got there, Lynnie opened her presents. It was so funny, she would rip one open and pull out the contents and drop them and run back for another present to open. She was loving it. She was so spoiled, she now has a brand new wardrobe with light-up flip flops, sunglasses and a purse. She also got some fun toys including babies, a Zhu Zhu pet and puppy you dress.

Then it was cupcake time. She had wanted chocolate cake (can you tell she is her mother's daughter?) and pink frosting. Since we were trying for a "Tangled" theme, I put little crowns on the cupcakes and silver sparkles. She must have really liked the cupcakes because she ate that cupcake right up. 


It was a great day and a fun time. I can't believe my baby girl is 2 already. Happy Birthday Audra Lynn!!!!!

1 comment:
Looks like she had a great birthday! I love the yard signs!! HOW CUTE :)
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY AUDRA!!
Post a Comment