After, we went to Georgetown and met up with Steve and Karen Kindred. There we walked around and had lunch at Clydes, I had the best crab cake sandwich there. Then we walked over to Sprinkles, which is a cupcake place. OH MY GOODNESS! It was the best cupcake I have ever had in my life. Even Steve stated that on a scale of 1 to 10, the cupcake ranked 10. Georgetown, was a great place I really like it. It was very old and quaint, I actually feel like I could live there. 
After, we went to the airport to pick up a car, since we extended our stay we needed a way to get around. After, we rushed back to get ready for the Farewell Reception. Before we were suppose to catch the bus to our last event, we met up with Joel and Randi Dewall, co-workers of Bri's from Arizona, whom he had wanted to spend some time with. We enjoyed a soda with them and then caught the bus to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Allstate rented out the Smithsonian that night for Allstate DPA winners. We had the entire place to ourselves, the dinner was so GOOD. We watched the IMAX, we did not ride the simulators but it was there if you wanted. It was the BEST party I have been to in my life. 

After, we were invited to "The W" another hotel across the street from the White House, for drinks on the rooftop, with the big boss. The views up there were amazing. It was truly breath taking. We enjoyed the company of Randi, Joel and Mike Owens up there. After, we walked around the monuments again. Just chatting and enjoying our last night in DC. We stayed up way too late, but it was with it. It was the best day. 



No comments:
Post a Comment