Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

It is come and gone for this Twilight fan.  Last night was the night we saw this movie.  I thought it might be fun to have a little dinner before we headed to the show, so I made a veg dinner (since Bella is now a veg).  It was Chipotle inspired salads.  We had Breaking Dawn Part 1, going while we chatted and had a good time.  We then finished up with Bella inspired cupcakes.  It was marble cake (yellow respresenting Edward, chocolate was for Jacob)  They were fun and everyone loved them. 

Then it was off to the show.  There was 6 of us all together Mom, Kel, Katie C., LaurenKate, Lindsey and myself.  What started first thing in the morning with the rivalary between us, half Team Edward and half Team Jacob, ended on a great note as they came together.  I really had a great time with the ladies.  Thanks again for coming to my party and going with me to the movie, that supported UFAN. 

No comments: