Saturday, November 17, 2012

Grateful #3

13 - I am grateful for book club.  They select books I would not read, but have enjoyed.  It helps me feel smart and involved in something.  I am grateful for those that are well read and shed some light on things I had not noticed.  I am grateful for the friendships I have made in book club.

14 - I am grateful for snuggles.  The act of being close to either my children, my husband or another loved one.  The way I feel their love for me and I share my love with them.  Whether it is first thing in the morning or on a sick day.  I love the snuggles.

15 - I am grateful for girls night out.  For the chance to be with other women who are mommies and to be child free.  It is a fabulous time to be with friends.  The laughs that we have, the serious talks/cries and the good times all around.  I am grateful for all the ladies in my life, that share girl night with me.

16 - I am grateful for coupons.  For the chance to get more food for less and build more food storage.  I am grateful to have back ups in case, I make something unexpected.  I am grateful for the awesome deals that I can find and pair with my coupons.

17 - I am grateful for warmth.   It comes in many ways a warm tub, a warm coat, a heater or a hair dryer.  I loved to have warmth on the cool/cold days that come this time of year. 

No comments: