Monday, November 12, 2012

Grateful #2

Here is my next list:

6 - I am grateful for the ability to run.  I love that it calms me, and allows me to find my center again.  It really just helps me be a better mom, wife and person.

7 - I am grateful for chocolate.  Anybody that knows me, knows that I need chocolate.  It is a food group that is a MUST for me.  It soothes me on a bad day, it is also awesome for celebrating.  Plus, it just make the everyday just better.

8 - I am grateful for nutritional menus.  This allows us to go out to eat in some restaurants, with Colin.  You may think it seems small, but this is a HUGE plus for us. 

9 - I am grateful for airplanes.  They take us to far away places in a short period of time.  It used to take days, weeks or months even years to travel the distances we can in just a few hours.

10 - I am grateful for my gas stove.  I grew up with electric and never knew the blessings of gas until we bought our house.  Now, I want nothing but a gas stove.  I can cook my food more evenly and quickly than with electric.

11 - I am grateful for the season changes.  When we lived in California, I missed the distinct season changes.  I love fall, when trees turn beautiful colors, winter with the freshly fallen snow, spring with the bright spring flowers, and summer with the warm nights.

12 - I am grateful for music.  The Hymns that bring a peace and calm.  The fun pop songs that my children love to sing and dance too.  The way it can brighten any mood. 

No comments: