Today, we woke up to more snow. It was a winter wonderland this morning. When the kids saw all the snow they wanted to go outside and play in the snow. So, I told them I would go get Audra some snow bibs, so we could play outside. But first I had to run to Costco. I ran into Costco to pick up a Christmas present and as I was getting ready to leave I got a text from the hubby. "Buy a sled?" So, I found a sled I thought the kids would love and was in our price range. Then I headed to Kid to Kid. Lindsey called to find out what we were doing and I told her, she then asked if she and Carter could join us. After working out some details we were on track. I found Lynnie and Carter some snow bibs and Coli and Lynnie some snow boots. I came home and helped the kids get ready. We didn't tell them that we were heading out to go sledding, or that Carter was coming. We headed to the park, and surprised them. The kids were so excited. The kids were a little nervous to go on the sled by themselves, so Brian and I went with them. But very quickly they were going by themselves. Coli would put his head down so he couldn't see, Lou would close her eyes up really tight. They were darling. Shortly after getting there, Carter and Lindsey showed up for some fun too. We had such a blast. We played in the snow for 2 hours and the kids were begging for more. It was the PERFECT snow day.













No comments:
Post a Comment