Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day this past weekend.  I was spoiled by my family.  It started with a gift from Colin that was made in school.  It was breakfast in bed.  The little bag had a Nutra-Grain Bar and a Capri Sun Sunrise.  Inside the bag with the breakfast was a paper about me.  Colin had filled in the blanks with the help of a teacher.  Some fun things you may or may not know about me:
1- I am 10 year old
2 - I weigh 99 pounds
3 - I am 6 inches tall
4 - My favorite thing to do work.  "She loves to work."
5 - What I love about Colin.  "I like his face."
Very cute and so much fun.

After, we had a lovely visit with Debby at Dorrie's house.  We were able to see a bunch of the family there.  After, we went to my mom's house for a nice hamburger dinner.  Where Bri and the kids gave me, my gift of a new shirt and running visor.  Yippee!
Hope all my blogger friends and family had a happy mother's day too!

No comments: