Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wowzers Wednesday



Do you ever have those wild Wednesdays?  Well, today was that for me.  I don't know why but some days are just like that.  You just feel like you are running from one place to the other.  Trying to please everyone and get everything done.  So, glad that it is over and hope that tomorrow is better.  We did, however, get a couple fun things in too.
Our ward has a playgroup, that I take the kids too.  They love to see their friends and get out in the morning at least one day a week.  Today, our playgroup went to the Holladay Library for the Reptile Show.  The guy from the reptile place was so charismatic and fun with the kids.  (I realized to late that I should have taken the big camera, instead I got these with my camera on my phone.)  The kids loved it, they sat right up front and enjoyed the show, Lynnie even held a turtle.  The boys were too nervous to hold the turtles.  Whoot, Whoot Lynnie you rock!  However, all 3 of them touched a snake, which impressed me. (Sorry, the pictures won't rotate)
I will skip all the boring details of the in between and get to the end.  Coli played in his last soccer game of the season.  I have come to the conclusion that soccer is not his sport.  He does not enjoy it all that much.  However, he was super excited to get his trophy and pass out the treats tonight.  I am proud of you Bug for giving soccer a go.  He told me coming home, he is ready to get back to Karate.   

No comments: